Tomball Regional Medical Center to hold Baby Boot Camp
Tomball Regional Medical Center will hold a Baby Boot Camp from 9 a.m.-5 p.m. Saturday, March 23.
Baby Boot Camp is a one-day course that provides expectant parents who are short on time to learn about and prepare for the labor and birthing process. This course is a condensed version of the Prepared Childbirth Class four-day series. Participants will have an opportunity to learn about the following: identifying labor signs and symptoms; how to time contractions; how your partner can support you through labor; when to go to the hospital and what to bring; breathing and relaxation techniques; productive labor positions; pharmacological pain management options such as analgesics and anesthesia; medical interventions such as fetal monitoring, labor induction and augmentation, and episiotomies; cesarean birth; and postpartum care
The course will take place in the Maternal Child Breastfeeding Support Room.
The announcement was made Monday, Feb. 25.
Tomball Regional Medical Center is at 605 Holderrieth Blvd., Tomball.
For more information, call 281-401-7777.
- Willow Creek Elementary's breakfast menu, May 20-24
- Moore-Eagle TKD to open new Houston location June 3
- Tomball Independent School District earns Gold Leadership Circle Award from Texas comptroller
- 18 Tomball runners complete The Green 6.2
- Chamber to host Be Tomball Ready Committee meeting and lunch June 20
Local Advertising by PaperG