Realtor leaves Tomball 4BD
Thomas R. Border acquired a four-bedroom, 2.5-bath at 11506 Socorro Lane in Tomball from Cecilia M. Bonnickson on Sept. 17.
The 3,918-square-foot home in the Northpointe subdivision was built in 1999. It is valued at $194,119.
Ms. Bonnickson is a realtor at Keller Williams Realty Professionals in Houston. She formerly worked as an office manager at The TEAM Approach and as a purchasing and education sales manager at Data Projections.
She attended St. Francis de Sales and Alief Hastings.
According to BlockShopper.com, there have been 1,358 home sales in Tomball during the past 12 months.
- Willow Creek Elementary's breakfast menu, May 20-24
- Tomball Independent School District earns Gold Leadership Circle Award from Texas comptroller
- Moore-Eagle TKD to open new Houston location June 3
- 18 Tomball runners complete The Green 6.2
- Chamber to host Be Tomball Ready Committee meeting and lunch June 20
Local Advertising by PaperG